Basiq Love Sex Music Album Release & Aid Benefit Concert. Webster Hall Sunday June 3rd $10 9Pm. Make sure to follow him on Twitter @basiqmusiq
1. 718/scratch (Produced by iBlais)
2. Aint New To This - Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz FT. Dex (Produced by iBlais)
3. Died - Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz (Produced by ArkStudios/8deuceRecords)
4. Thinking about You – Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz FT. Gloria Essence (Produced by iBlais)
5. European Customs – Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz (Produced by iBlais)
6. Say Yeah - Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz (Produced by weirdbeats)
7. You Accuse Me Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz (Produced by Enrichment)
8. Spending Paper – Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz FT. Basiq (Produced By iBlais)
9. Kingz County - Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz (Produced by SV)
10. Thou Shall Not Fall – Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz FT. Stray Poem (Produced by Ark studios/WeirdBeats)
11. Boss - Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz (Produced by Dollars)
12. Last Try - Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz (Produced by Dollars)
13. Fuel - Lyfetyme X Hookmastaz (Produced by Tragic)
Devil’s Playground, is a collaborative LP, by Brooklyn’s own Lyfetyme & Hookmastaz. These two remarkable emcees take you on a journey of their experiences, trails & tribulations, as well as some good times they experienced growing up in Canarsie, Brooklyn.
Surrounded by drugs, violence & other vices that griped Brooklyn in the 80s & 90s, the Brooklyn natives decided to entitle the LP a very fitting name for the sign of the times, “Devil’s Playground”.
Make sure to follow them on Twitter @LYFETYMENYC @LYFETYMEPROMO @THEHOOKMASTAZ & for booking information, collaborations, interviews, events etc with either artist please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Basiq, born Christopher Antonio Silvera with origins from the Caribbean island of Jamaica. At the young age of five years old Basiq knew he wanted to be a star he began singing in his church choir. From then on he began putting on small shows for friends and also at family events the spotlight was on him and his on lookers would “Just have to sit through it”. Basiq knew that the area he was heading into would be a long road he told himself
“I’m going to fight for my dreams and never give up”
Basiq attended the Brooklyn School of The Arts where he majored in Vocal Music. There, he learned how to read music and was classically trained. Basiq, a former full time college student, is putting his well-prepared vocal ability to good use. He decided to follow his dreams!
If you never had to chance to see Basiq perform we can let you know he is ALIVE on stage. His inspiration for music comes from artist like Micheal Jackson, Chris Brown, Reggae sensation Vybez Kartel and more. Basiq is merging genres together like it’s never been done before.